Have an agvocate story or tip to share?
Use this form to submit your story.
Don’t know where to start? Here are a few suggestions:
- Write in the first person – use “I,” “me,” “our,” “we,” etc.
- Share how you tell the real, positive story of Canadian ag. How have you dispelled myths, started conversations or shared your ag pride with the world? Your story can serve as a great example for other agvocates.
- It doesn’t have to be long – use as much space as you need to get your point across (a maximum 600 word count is recommended and appreciated).
- Pick a format that suits you – write something and attach a photo, or shoot a video and add your YouTube link to show and tell your story.
- Fill out the bio form so people know who you are. Keep it short and simple, and add your Twitter handle so you can connect with other agvocates.
- We know you’re proud of your operation (as you should be), but please refrain from using this forum for promotional purposes – don’t submit stories that explicitly promote your business.
- If you’ve got questions or ideas about your story, email [email protected].
Thanks for helping tell the real, positive story of Canadian agriculture!