Wear your pride with these 100% ring-spun cotton long-sleeve shirts. Image on front, Ag More Than Ever logo on sleeve, web address on back.
Become a partner
Creating a positive perception of Canadian agriculture is a big job that can’t be done by a few people. All of us in the industry need to work together – from corporations and associations to farms and individuals. That’s why Ag More Than Ever is a cause built on partnerships. Our partners come from many different backgrounds to support one great industry. They actively grow awareness of the cause and spread positive messages about Canadian ag to their employees, associates, customers and the public.
Are you or your organization interested in playing a larger role in Ag More Than Ever? If you agree with our guiding principles, we’d love to have you!
- We believe agriculture is an amazing industry that needs to be better understood, recognized and advanced, and we’re committed to do something about it.
- We believe in profiling a realistic picture of ag. There will always be challenges, but let’s also talk about our optimism, the opportunities available and our positive impact.
- We believe ag needs more champions. Improving perceptions of Canadian ag will take time and active participation by those who live and love it every day. We encourage contributions – large and small – from like-minded individuals and groups across the country.
- We believe that to change perceptions, everyone in ag needs to engage in positive conversation, fill in information gaps, respond to misguided perceptions and tell success stories about Canadian ag with pride, passion and accuracy.
Benefits of partnership
- Increase your visibility – being a partner shows your employees, colleagues and customers how committed you are to our industry. We’ll also promote your ag-proud initiatives to our large community of partners and agvocates through our social media channels, blog posts and partner profiles.
- Support – we’re here to help you be strong partners and agvocates, with a variety of tools, merchandise, resources and information to help you raise awareness and share your story. Many of our materials are free to our partners, like the ones below:
- Employee engagement – being a partner is an excellent way to instill ag pride in your staff and encourage them to get involved.
- Connect with other partners – with over 450 partners from across the industry and the country, we’re able to connect our partners to each other. We regularly communicate with our partners (monthly) with email communication to provide ideas and opportunities to participate in the cause.