In our eighth webinar, “The power of shared values,” Charlie Arnot, CEO of the Center for Food Integrity, provides you with three simple steps to gain consumers’ trust by tapping into the power of shared values. Charlie helps bridge the divide between science and consumer perception by providing the building blocks for simple, persuasive messages.
Sharing strategies that are based on research conducted by the Center for Food Integrity, Charlie offers great insight into creating messages that are proven to resonate with consumers.
Our previous webinars are also available for viewing on our website:
- Advocacy through better blogging with Owen Roberts, University of Guelph
- Getting youth excited about ag with Portia MacDonald-Dewhirst, Canadian Agricultural Human Resource Council
- Speaking up for ag with Kelly Daynard, Farm & Food Care
- Working with the media to tell ag’s story with Lyndsey Smith, RealAg
- Agriculture advocacy – Get in on the tough conversations with Andrew Campbell, Fresh Air Media
- Social media 101 for agvocates with Megan Madden, southpaw PR
- The Art and Science of the Ag and Food Conversation with Dr. Cami Ryan