In our seventh webinar, “Agvocacy through better blogging,” Owen Roberts, agricultural communications professor and Research Communications Director at the University of Guelph, provides simple, concrete strategies to become a better blogger. Owen will help you take a blog post from what is often a subjective, opinion-based post and turn it into a tool to educate, influence and inspire.
Whether you’re an established blogger or just thinking about starting the next great agvocate blog, Owen provides great insight into the world of blogging and how it can help ensure ag’s story is better understood.
Our previous webinars are also available for viewing on our website:
- Getting youth excited about ag with Portia MacDonald-Dewhirst, Canadian Agricultural Human Resource Council
- Speaking up for ag with Kelly Daynard, Farm & Food Care
- The Art and Science of the Ag and Food Conversation with Dr. Cami Ryan
- Social media 101 for agvocates with Megan Madden, southpaw PR
- Agriculture advocacy – Get in on the tough conversations with Andrew Campbell, Fresh Air Media
- Working with the media to tell ag’s story with Lyndsey Smith, RealAg